Skip to main content

Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf


Hey, I just wanna share something crazy to you.
Well, if you've heard about it, it's okey, that's great. But if you haven't, you've probably lost some crazy thing on the internet.
It's about Shia Labeouf: The Actual Cannibal.
When I was Youtubing on React Channel or The Fine Bros Channel on Youtube (of course on youtube) there was a word that suddenly atracted me to clicked that link. (You should subscribe to their channel cause they make a great vids every week). That word was cannibal. It's pretty ridiculous and I couldn't hold my self from laughing.
Check this link to watch the video.
I mean come on Internet! Shia Labeouf is an actual cannibal? I don't even know where these guys got the idea come from.
Alraight. It's a song, made by a guy that is a song writer named Rob Cantor. And this song is more about like someone that is trapped in the woods in the middle of the night and he/she is being followed by an actual cannibal guy named Shia LaBeouf so he/she needs to be escaping from him and kills him.
Rob Cantor said that he got the idea of using Shia LaBeouf as an actual cannibal guy because he found that the name Shia LaBeouf is pretty funny and it's even giggling when he whispers it in intense tone.
The video performance was done really great performing opera in the stage with the appearance of Rob Cantor himself as the singer, there was a choir groups including kids, there was a curtain dancers. It's pretty funny. But the most crazy thing was the appearance of Shia Labeouf himself as the only audience in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Derita Laptop Ganti: Sahabat Lama Menjadi Asing Bagiku

Sekitar satu tahun yang lalu, aku dan kakakku Mba Lala , tukeran laptop karena ada sedikit masalah dengan OS laptop mba lala, jadi aku memutuskan untuk membawanya buat dibenerin di comlabs aja. Satu tahun berlalu, hari demi hari aku lalui bersama laptop mba lala itu. Susah dan duka (susah dan duka ?) aku lalui bersama laptop toshiba hitam berkulit berudu. Ada kalanya seneng, ada kalanya juga engga. Ada kalanya dia responsif, tapi ada kalanya juga bebel ngambek engga nurut gerakan jari jemari yang bikin hati kesel. Tapi lebih dari itu, tanpa terasa ikatan batin antara aku dan laptop yang engga bisa aktifin bluetooth itu terjalin begitu kuat. Aku seolah tahu dimana letak file movie hanya mengklik ini dan itu dengan mata terpejam bahkan sambil tidur dan mimpi lelap. Aku sudah terbiasa dengan tata letak, environment, dan workspace yang terbangun didalamnya. Dan yang paling penting, laptop tipe satelite itu telah membantuku dalam menyelesaikan berbagai badai tubes dan tucil, membantuku di...

Violin Diary #1: Tanah Airku

This is my first time ever to record me playing the violin. I've been learning to play a violin for about 5-6 months by self-taught. It's pretty hard, but for me it's less hard than to play a guitar. It's not purrfect, in fact there are a lot of mistakes here and there, but I never give up, and I'll never give in. The song I play is called Tanah Airku which is one of Indonesian national song. It's beautiful if it's being played nicely. If you find that it's not beautiful enough, perhaps it's me that can't play it properly yet, for that I say sorry. hihihi...

My Blog's Template (Is it beautiful enough?)

Choosing template for our blog is a little bit difficult because we need to make sure it has a nice structure, easily used and perhaps fit in our style or our soul or our wish. Some blogs I found have sooo good in arranging their view so that I can easily browse its contents and also have an eye catching style which makes my eyes keep open. But some blogs also have (if I can say) terrible design which I won't be able to see it twice. It has a lot of ads here and there, it has awful structures like: "I don't know where to begin with" and "I don't know what function is this button for" or "it has bad color choosing", it has so many pictures and some gifs and our cursor is changed into something gross, and so on. Choosing template or theme or our blog's design no needs to be very beautiful (even I don't say that mine is), but at least it has a 'good' design that allows reader to read it easily. I've tried to create template...