Skip to main content

Dream Night

I've been here together with the night
Caught up in this invisible dry
Haven't heard of rainbow come together when you cry

No matter what you beg me to do
I can't tell you anything I see
No one can change anything what has been written down

So many colors
So many troubles
Time has been chasing down
So what's your decision?
So many flowers
A lot of covers
It's a good time to know

I got dreaming in the night
got you fighting hard
Sparkles lighting in the dark
never gets you down
Your body temperature rises up against the cold of night
Water drips down on to stone might soften your heart

Walking to the split of path
shakes your life to death
One will bring you waking up
the other keeps you trapped
Rumble of the winter comes gathers all your fears around
See you no more to the past cut your dreams of night

It gets your illusion
It gets your attention
The only thing you get is you have nothing left

You runoff and run fast
Trying to get to the past
Everything was clear and everything was bright

So many choices
So many faces
You have your flower
To make you sleep tight
So many voices
A lot of verses
It's your dream of night

I got dreaming in the night
got you fighting hard
Sparkles lighting in the dark
never gets you down
Your body temperature rises up against the cold of night
Water drips down on to stone might soften your heart

Walking to the split of path
shakes your life to death
One will bring you waking up
the other keeps you trapped
Rumble of the winter comes gathers all your fears around
See you no more to the past cut your dreams of night


__Subkhan Sarif__

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Derita Laptop Ganti: Sahabat Lama Menjadi Asing Bagiku

Sekitar satu tahun yang lalu, aku dan kakakku Mba Lala , tukeran laptop karena ada sedikit masalah dengan OS laptop mba lala, jadi aku memutuskan untuk membawanya buat dibenerin di comlabs aja. Satu tahun berlalu, hari demi hari aku lalui bersama laptop mba lala itu. Susah dan duka (susah dan duka ?) aku lalui bersama laptop toshiba hitam berkulit berudu. Ada kalanya seneng, ada kalanya juga engga. Ada kalanya dia responsif, tapi ada kalanya juga bebel ngambek engga nurut gerakan jari jemari yang bikin hati kesel. Tapi lebih dari itu, tanpa terasa ikatan batin antara aku dan laptop yang engga bisa aktifin bluetooth itu terjalin begitu kuat. Aku seolah tahu dimana letak file movie hanya mengklik ini dan itu dengan mata terpejam bahkan sambil tidur dan mimpi lelap. Aku sudah terbiasa dengan tata letak, environment, dan workspace yang terbangun didalamnya. Dan yang paling penting, laptop tipe satelite itu telah membantuku dalam menyelesaikan berbagai badai tubes dan tucil, membantuku di...

My Blog's Template (Is it beautiful enough?)

Choosing template for our blog is a little bit difficult because we need to make sure it has a nice structure, easily used and perhaps fit in our style or our soul or our wish. Some blogs I found have sooo good in arranging their view so that I can easily browse its contents and also have an eye catching style which makes my eyes keep open. But some blogs also have (if I can say) terrible design which I won't be able to see it twice. It has a lot of ads here and there, it has awful structures like: "I don't know where to begin with" and "I don't know what function is this button for" or "it has bad color choosing", it has so many pictures and some gifs and our cursor is changed into something gross, and so on. Choosing template or theme or our blog's design no needs to be very beautiful (even I don't say that mine is), but at least it has a 'good' design that allows reader to read it easily. I've tried to create template...

Violin Diary #1: Tanah Airku

This is my first time ever to record me playing the violin. I've been learning to play a violin for about 5-6 months by self-taught. It's pretty hard, but for me it's less hard than to play a guitar. It's not purrfect, in fact there are a lot of mistakes here and there, but I never give up, and I'll never give in. The song I play is called Tanah Airku which is one of Indonesian national song. It's beautiful if it's being played nicely. If you find that it's not beautiful enough, perhaps it's me that can't play it properly yet, for that I say sorry. hihihi...