Skip to main content

Memories of Century

It's like I never know you
Though thousands of memories have been made for centuries
Still I feel like no one to you
What is it does it take
If I can't ever feel the same
Maybe we can start again
To let me feel in love once more

But it's impossible
What can I say, I made us trouble
I long to see your face
To feel your breath once more
Our memories that last for centuries
Now they've all misplaced
What once seemed happy place
You tell me what remains?

It's like I want to know you
After all of the things I have spoiled all over you
But I keep holding this fear
What is it does it take
If I can't ever feel the same
Maybe we can start again
To let me feel in love once more

Say that it's possible
What can I say, we made us trouble
I long to say your name
To smell your breath once more
Our memories that last for centuries
Now they've all misplaced
What once seemed happy place
Can't see what it remains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Derita Laptop Ganti: Sahabat Lama Menjadi Asing Bagiku

Sekitar satu tahun yang lalu, aku dan kakakku Mba Lala , tukeran laptop karena ada sedikit masalah dengan OS laptop mba lala, jadi aku memutuskan untuk membawanya buat dibenerin di comlabs aja. Satu tahun berlalu, hari demi hari aku lalui bersama laptop mba lala itu. Susah dan duka (susah dan duka ?) aku lalui bersama laptop toshiba hitam berkulit berudu. Ada kalanya seneng, ada kalanya juga engga. Ada kalanya dia responsif, tapi ada kalanya juga bebel ngambek engga nurut gerakan jari jemari yang bikin hati kesel. Tapi lebih dari itu, tanpa terasa ikatan batin antara aku dan laptop yang engga bisa aktifin bluetooth itu terjalin begitu kuat. Aku seolah tahu dimana letak file movie hanya mengklik ini dan itu dengan mata terpejam bahkan sambil tidur dan mimpi lelap. Aku sudah terbiasa dengan tata letak, environment, dan workspace yang terbangun didalamnya. Dan yang paling penting, laptop tipe satelite itu telah membantuku dalam menyelesaikan berbagai badai tubes dan tucil, membantuku di...

Violin Diary #1: Tanah Airku

This is my first time ever to record me playing the violin. I've been learning to play a violin for about 5-6 months by self-taught. It's pretty hard, but for me it's less hard than to play a guitar. It's not purrfect, in fact there are a lot of mistakes here and there, but I never give up, and I'll never give in. The song I play is called Tanah Airku which is one of Indonesian national song. It's beautiful if it's being played nicely. If you find that it's not beautiful enough, perhaps it's me that can't play it properly yet, for that I say sorry. hihihi...

My Blog's Template (Is it beautiful enough?)

Choosing template for our blog is a little bit difficult because we need to make sure it has a nice structure, easily used and perhaps fit in our style or our soul or our wish. Some blogs I found have sooo good in arranging their view so that I can easily browse its contents and also have an eye catching style which makes my eyes keep open. But some blogs also have (if I can say) terrible design which I won't be able to see it twice. It has a lot of ads here and there, it has awful structures like: "I don't know where to begin with" and "I don't know what function is this button for" or "it has bad color choosing", it has so many pictures and some gifs and our cursor is changed into something gross, and so on. Choosing template or theme or our blog's design no needs to be very beautiful (even I don't say that mine is), but at least it has a 'good' design that allows reader to read it easily. I've tried to create template...